THE DIVINE PASSPORT
The earthly blindness of a human being for the divine reality constituted to the preparation in the mission plan a program which in the form of a visiting card will expose information about the Chosen One.
Number seven which is the basic key for the Apocalypses is a synonym which indicates descent from Heaven. For that reason the showcase as the divine passport ought to possess seven items including various information about God’s Son who is sent to the Earth in the End Times.
Seven items, as annotations included in the God’s Sons divine passport
1. Omens and prophecies; - It is not Jesus Christ who came back but His older son.
2. Arrival time; - His birth will be connected with the occurrence of storm and will happen at the sunrise. Andrzej Struski was born at the sunrise immediately after the storm.
3. Nationality: - A country which is situated on the north and language unequivocal to Aramaic. Poland is situated to the north form Palestine and the polish language possesses unambiguous meanings of the words.
4. Personal data; - The surname must be connected with the word Christ. Struski’s surname possess the same meaning of letters as the word Christ.
5. Education; - Must be such education which will allow to transfer information about God and Heaven in a scientific manner. 12 years period under God’s supervision, from 1985 to 1997.
6. Activity; - Must be connected with transferred by Him quasi-scientific knowledge about Heaven and God. Various activities linked to pattern and sacred geometry.
7. Family; - Must correspond with the features included in the testament prepared by God. The House of Graal’s Testament in Rennes le Chateau indicates a multi-children family and its particular features. A father is born on 11 08 1952r, his initials are „AS”, mother’s initials are „MS”.
The announced arrival of God’s Son in the End Times is closely connected with the history of life and death of Jesus Christ. We ought to assume that personal features of the announced person will possess character indicating Christ as his descendant or progenitor. They will be linked with preparation a path for Him by Jesus Christ.
Ad. 1/ The chosen prophecies concerning God’s Son, Son of Man, Jahovah of hosts, Messiah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All of the figures indicated here are in fact one, the Chosen One for the End Times.
He is not the returning Christ as it is transferred by Christian religion, he is His older brother. An evidence to support that can be found in the Book of Revelation by John of Patmos.
INFORMATION CONCERNING JESUS CHRIST AND THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO COME.
B. G. chapter. v. 5. „And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the princeling of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood”
A phase; - “and the princeling of the kings of the earth”, tells us that Jesus Christ is one of the youngest God’s Sons. In a hierarchy using such a phrase characterizes younger son who is not a Princeling in God’s royal family. At the same time the members of royal God’s family are “the kings of the earth”, Jesus Christ is not amongst them.
There exists one more evidence for the fact that it is not Christ who comes back to the Earth in the End Times but some other figure. This proof is included in the following greetings.
B.G. chapter. I v. 3. „Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand”
In the three following verses greetings are included.
The first from God, - „Blessed”.
B.G. chapter. I v. 4. John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
In the three following verses greetings are included.
The first from God , - „Blessed”.
The second from the one who is supposed to come ; - „Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come”
The third from Jesus Christ ; -„And from Jesus Christ”.
Conclusion: - Jesus Christ does not come back to the Earth, it is His older brother.
Ad. 2/ The circumstances indicated in prophecies throw light on the time of God’s Son arrival.
Mat. chapter. 24 v. 27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Characteristic features indicated for the arrival of Son of Man; -
1. Sun Rise
2. Enormous storm with lightings covering the whole sky.
Apocalypses B. G. chapter. I v. 7. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
A phase included in the verse; - „Behold, he cometh with clouds” in the context of Jesus Christ’s words transferred by Saint Matthew – Evangelist in the New Testament constitutes a coherent message which indicates God’s Sons arrival. He comes with clouds which means he is born – comes to the Earth at the time of storm and not from clouds as it is generally accepted.
It is not an indication of a spiritual being arrival coming down from clouds but the birth of a psychical human being at the sunrise immediately after the storm.
Ad. 3/ An indicated region or a place of God’s Son arrival.
In the Old Testament an indication is included which proofs about the One who is supposed to come. Prophet Isaiah included such an indication; -
B. G. Izai. 28:
10. For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little.:
11. For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people
12. to whom he said, This is the rest, give ye rest to him that is weary; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13. But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
The whole chapter refers to the one who is supposed to come and the phase; - „ For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.”- Indicates a man who employs publicly unknown language. Here some foreign language is indicated „and another tongue will he speak” from the point of view of the source language for the biblical texts this is not Hebrew nor Aramaic. It can be any other language however, the second indication; - „stammering lips” eliminates all of the languages which are known beyond our borders.
Such an indication eliminates public languages which gives information that some unknown language exists which God’s Son will employ.
Here the information linked to the unknown language ought to be supplemented. Language which is supposed to transfer information included in the ciphered biblical texts must be as unequivocal as Aramaic language is.
The only language which fulfills the conditions of unequivocal word meaning is the Polish language. It also meets the indication which was included by Isaiah in his prophecies it is a foreign and unknown language.
Ad.4/ God’s Son personal features.
Surname “Struski” is constructed of the same letters which constitute the word Christ..
CH R Y S T U S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Different spelling of the word Christ.
C R Y S T U S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C foreign for K Polish and Y foreign for I Polish.
S T R U S K I
4 5 2 6 7 1 3
Ad. 5/ God’s Son’s Knowledge.
He is going to present God and Heaven in a scientific way. Such an announcement indicates that information concerning God and Heaven’s matters are supposed to possess quasi scientific features.
Knowledge transferred by the Son of Man has never been acknowledged in such a pure form. It fulfills features of knowledge coming from God and can be divided into four groups.
1. Information about God and Heaven.
2. Information concerning the universe’s structure, build of the physical and spiritual human and principles of spiritual beings’ evolution.
3. Information connected with Soul and its needs, principles of incarnation and God’s needs.
4. Magnetism and pattern geometry forms.
Ad. 6/ God’s Son’s Activity.
His activity must be closely connected with transfer of information concerning God’s matters on the Earth. All of his achievements on the material plane will expose such physical forms which stem from the pattern geometry. The intellectual efforts will be manifested in the form of inventions and discoveries which will also be linked to the pattern geometry or The House of Christ’s matters.
Ad. 7/ God’s Son’s Family.
Multi-children family indicated in the testament as Christ heir. Indispensable aspect for fulfilling all of The House of David’s rights is that the oldest child is a son and altogether there ought to be three sons. At the time of the first opening and publishing the testament’s text hidden in Rennes le Chateau a family should have two sons and the next one ought to be born very soon. The Testament in a very precise way points to the details applying to the particular family features, initials, God’s Son birth dates and state of the family at the time of testament opening.
God’s Son ought be physically similar to the other living or previous Kings of the House of Merovings as well as is supposed to possess characteristic features of that House.
© Andrzej Struski de Meroving
14 12 2012
All rights reserved. Copying, distribution only by the permission of the author of the text and giving a link to the original site of the authors.